Keerthana's Journal

A nine year old Indian girl's journal about her learning journey

Saturday, March 25, 2006

My 8th Birthday

Hi name my is J.Keerthana. And today is my 8th birthday .I am very happy today. My relatives had came to my birthday party. I enjoyed my birthday. I played with my cousins and friends. I cut the cake and shared it with my cousins and friends. I was sad that my friends and cousins went back home. But I still enjoyed the party. I wanted to call my cousins and friends to stay over night. My 8th birthday was the best party. I have another cousin called Nantha, he is the best cousin ever. He is Kirthana's elder brother. And there is a girl call Kirthana she is the naughtiest. Mohashini and I scolded Kirthana because she was very very very naughty that day. Suddenly she cried. We didn’t tell anybody that he cried. . Nantha too help us too hid the problem. Luckily Kirthana’s mother didn’t know if not Nantha me and Mohashini will be in trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home